bonjour celine header

21.12.10

new ornaments & new friends

handmade ornament

handmade ornament

new little friends

Moomin cookies


As promised, I wanted to show you the
ornaments I got at Bookhou. I allow myself to buy one ornament a year so that we will have a slow growing, and well thought out collection of Christmas ornaments over the years. This year, I bought two, to make up for not buying one last year! It was hard to pick from all the lovely handmade ornaments, but I finally chose the adorable ball-cat from Tai Kim, and the intricately embroidered ornament from Emily Hamill.

Last Wednesday was Mjolk's first birthday (hooray!)! To celebrate, they were giving out these amazing Moomin cookies made by Lindsey Bakes. I managed to get my hands on these two little guys, but you can see all of them here! I wish I had all of them!

I am so happy you all love our tiny little Christmas tree! You have convinced me to put it up again next year!

8 comments:

  1. The cookies are so cute! Moomin seem to be popping up everywhere lately, I'm glad they are not forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love MOOMIN!! They are cookies? Amazing!! I would never be able to eat them though lol
    I also love the moose cushion ornament. so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embroided little moose :) It is very Christmassy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cookies are so cute :-9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful choices. I love peeking at your christmas tree again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do have a great Christmas tree and I like the thought of only buying one Christmas ornament a year! I just went to Europe and came back with seven ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love anything Moomin related.... but Moomin cookies!?! It just doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete